Aucklanders! Throw your hat in the ring to win a spectacular summer weekend away in ŌTAUTAHI Christchurch during Bread & Circus – World Buskers Festival 2020.
Prize Pack Includes:
- Return flights for 2 travelling Auckland to Christchurch with Air New Zealand.
- Accommodation for 2 staying 3 nights at Hotel Montreal with a bottle of wine and a cheese platter (breakies on us too!).
- Premium tickets for 2 to Bread & Circus’ headline ‘champagne cabaret’ show, Blanc de Blanc on Saturday the 25th of February in the Spiegeltent, complete with a bottle o’ champers on arrival. (We’re classy like that).
- Zipline experience for 2 at the Christchurch Adventure Park.
- City Cycle Tour for 2 on Saturday the 25th of January at 9:00am with Chill Urban.
To go in the draw to score, simply click the button below to enter your details below you could find yourself on the most spectacular long weekend getaway!
· Depart Auckland Friday 24th January – 7pm (flights held by Air NZ
· Depart Christchurch Monday 27th January – 1:30pm (flights held by Air NZ)
Competition closes 11:59pm Wednesday 8 January GMT+13