Terms and Conditions
All tickets to Bread & Circus – World Backyard Buskers Festival 2021 are sold through Ticketek. By proceeding with the purchase of ticket for a performance you agree to be bound by Ticketek’s Terms and Conditions of Purchase (including the Venue Conditions of Entry for the applicable Venue) available here.
Conditions of Entry
- Bread & Circus and the venue’s management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Bread & Circus and the relevant event venue may impose additional specific conditions in relation to entry or attendance to a particular event.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be switched off during all performances.
- No drugs, weapons, glass containers, alcohol or lasers may be taken into Bread & Circus Venues
- No audio or video recorders or cameras may be taken into the venue or used without permission of the event organiser and venue management by prior arrangement. A breach of this condition may lead to the confiscation of all equipment and removal of the patron from the venue.
- Bread & Circus reserves the right to exclude latecomers at certain events or to admit only at a suitable point in the performance.
- You must not engage in offensive or inappropriate behaviour at an event, including but not limited to by wearing or otherwise displaying any commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos.
- Bread & Circus reserves the right to film, video, record, photograph, broadcast or telecast the event. You agree that you may be filmed, taped, interview, photographed or recorded while attending an event and you consent to Bread & Circus or third parties engaged by Bread & Circus filming, taping, interviewing, photographing or recording you. You further agree that Bread & Circus may use, publish, edit, incorporate or otherwise exploit (and authorise others to do the same) any materials produced for any purpose without further reference to you.
- Without prejudice to any other rights which Bread & Circus may have, if you contravene any of these Terms or Conditions, you may:
- be refused entry to, or remove from, the venue;
- have you ticket confiscated and/or cancelled without refund or recompense; and
- be disqualified from purchasing tickets for or entering into other events
In the event that you are refused entry to an event for any reason, then, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, no refund will be paid.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event you are contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- As the primary ticket purchaser you must download the NZ COVID Tracer app, and take responsibility for ensuring that other attendees in your group also download the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Upon arrival at the Event, you must use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan the Event specific QR codes. Such QR codes will be located at points of entry, and around the event Venue.
- All attendees in your group must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Neither you, nor any other members of your group, will attend the Event if currently subject to a 14 day isolation period or feeling unwell.
- Unless a performance is categorised as a children or family show content may not be suitable for all ages. For more information on show content please visit the specific performance’s page on our website.
Program details and prices
Every effort has been made to ensure program details are correct, however details and prices are subject to change where necessary and without notice. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, performers or events, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Complaints or questions
For any complaints or questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Garden Parties
Please refer to The Garden Parties Competition Terms & Conditions document found HERE